Friday, October 27, 2017

Fall 2017 Show Lineup is Set

My Fall show schedule starts in less than a month....

I will be selling my creations at (6) shows in the central Indiana area and one in northwestern Ohio starting later this month. Many of these shows have event pages on FB and are listed on my Facebook page here:


****UPDATE****

Calendar of events on my FB page is now complete!

***************

2017 Yelp's Totally Bazaar at Central Library
Thursday, December 7 from 6:30 - 10 p.m
You MUST RSVP to Yelp to attend this event. 
Follow the link to do this here:



Along with my regular collection of cats, dogs, farm animals, etc, I will also have my Monsters and Halloween items at the first 2 shows only....I will also have some of my Christmas and Winter things at these shows too...Starting in November, I will only have my regular collection and the Winter/Christmas items at the remaining shows...


For those in South Central Pennsylvania, Northern Virginia and Maryland, there is a selection of my ornaments at
42 West Co-Op Gallery in Waynesboro, PA. I will be adding a few things there in October too.




Hope to see you at one of these events!



No comments: