Saturday, January 19, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!

Three years ago today I started my Six Week Body Makeover!! Has it really been that long since I have eaten REAL pizza the kind with all the dough and cheese!? Yes it has and I don't miss it one bit either! My how things have changed and for the better I must say!!

My daily cooking and eating routine now matches my new healthier lifestyle! Gone are the high fat, high calorie desserts and entres that made and kept me fat. Now a multitude of fruit, veggies, lean proteins, and healthy carbs fill my daily meal requirements and desires! (And also LOTS of water!!) I still eat the occasional 'ICK' but that is the exception and not the norm. Most of that doesn't appeal to me anymore! I feel much better when I eat clean and I like that feeling!!

Exercise is also looked upon with anticipation as opposed to dread like in my previous life. What am I saying....exercise was non-existent then!! I LOVE my bike rides and the way I feel when I finish them. Refreshed and ready for my day!! I also enjoy the results of the toning exercises!! I have been making a concerted effort to work on my toning at least 2-3 days per week and am seeing the results of it too!! I can actually see muscles now!!!

To celebrate the day I am adding a few new recipes that are all Six Week Body Makeover plan friendly for Reducers and those who are Living Lean. Heck, even others might like them too!!
To go to the recipes, click here: Recipes for 2008

Enjoy!!
My 'Mermaid' Shot
Never thought three years ago that I would ever be able to fit
BOTH legs into ONE leg of my 'before' pants!!


Post OptionsToday is also my uncle's birthday!!
Happy Birthday Uncle Lynn!!

No comments: