Sunday, November 26, 2017

Countdown to my Final show of 2017...***UPDATED***

Tomorrow is the day for the  Yelp's Totally Bazaar!  at the Indianapolis Central Library!


Working on inventory so I have a great selection of my most popular items....Llamas with knitted hats, Wooly Warblers, Glowing Snowmen, Seuss characters, a clowder of cats, a pack of dogs, and much more!

Monster Badge
My booth is on the Third Floor..look for my trees with lights! 
Follow me on Twitter (@wovendimensions), Facebook (Woven Dimensions) and Instagram (@wovendimensions) for previews of things I will have, a special freebie for the first 100 visitors to my booth (no purchase necessary) and more! On the day of the event I will post a picture of my booth and also some landmarks to help you find my exact location!!

*****Get a Monster Badge FREE if you are one of the first 100 visitors to my booth (no purchase necessary)*****



Remember this is a FREE event, but you MUST RSVP to attend. By doing that before you arrive, you will get parking hints and updates and other special announcements to help make the evening fun!
RSVP here: Yelp's Totally Bazaar 2017





Hope to see you there!!



No comments: