Friday, January 05, 2018

Happy New Year!


Happy 2018!! Winter is in full song here in Indiana - snow, cold, and all the other fun stuff that goes along with it! I am busy getting things made because my spring show schedule starts in February - just in time for Valentine's Day! I will have plenty of red, pink and purple monsters and also felted hearts for your gift giving needs (along with cats, dogs, farm, zoo and woodland animals and more!)  



                                                                                                                                                                                                                        I will also have a special Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss tree filled with Lorax, Cats in the Hats, Grinchies and more....I may even make a few Seuss Hat Ornaments too!                                                              

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Since the Easter season also starts on Valentine's Day, I will have my Easter basket goodies including chickies, duckies and Glow Bunnies in 4 sizes!













As of now, I have 2 shows confirmed.....

February 10-11, 2018 - Indiana Art Fair at the Indiana State Museum in Indianapolis, Indiana

April 13 - 14, 2018 - The Fiber Event at the Putnam County Fairgrounds in Greencastle, Indiana

I will update my Spring Show list as soon as I get confirmations.... 
Stay tuned for more details as they become available!

No comments: