Thursday, February 28, 2019

Roving Indiana 2019

No photo description available.
Llama Pin/Ornies with Roving Indiana 2019 yarn hats

My new limited edition Llama head Pin/Ornaments with hats knit from the special edition yarn made exclusively for Roving Indiana 2019! I will only be making a limited number with these hats (approximately 50+/-)...llama colors will vary...prices are $18 each plus tax and shipping...I will also have these at #thefibereventatgreencastle in April!

Visit my Facebook page Woven Dimensions for more information and availability! You can DM me via my Facebook page too.

Orders will start shipping March 10th... 
#wovendimensions #handmade #rovingindiana 
#rovingindiana2019 #knitfelting #llamaswithhats#llamapins 
#limitededition #thefiberevent #knitfeltedornaments  
#oneofakindknithats
No photo description available.
Llama Pin/Ornies with Roving Indiana 2019 hats

No comments: