Wednesday, December 02, 2020

Online store updates!

 I have added a few more new items that are available for purchase thru my online store....these include 3 new Mini Grinchie Ornaments, my new Powder Puff Puppy Ornaments, and Christmas Mouse Ornaments!

Mini Grinchie Ornament w/ Red Scarf

Remember...if you want your item before Christmas, it needs to be ordered on or before December 10th (the earlier the better) if shipping or by December 20th if you are local and want to meet to pay and pick up directly from me.

Mini Santa Grinchie Ornament

Check out the online store for a lot of my newer items and also many of my popular winter/Christmas themed items. If you don't see something, email me or DM thru FB or Instagram with your questions.

Santa Grinchie Head Ornament

Link to online store: Woven Dimensions Online Store

Link to Instagram page: Woven Dimensions - Instagram

Link to Facebook page: Woven Dimensions - Facebook

Powder Puff Puppy Ornament

Follow all of my social media pages for updates on new online store listings and any new items I am working on! 

Christmas Mouse Ornaments


No comments: