Thursday, April 08, 2021

Spring Show Update!!!

 Looks like I will be participating in a show this spring after all..

I will have a few of my creations available in Maggie's Hoosier Marketplace at the Indianapolis Decorators' Show House and Gardens!!  I will NOT be there in person myself, but some of my ornaments and my freestanding Fairy Houses will be!! Still working out the exact items that will be available, but they will mostly be Spring and garden items like my fairy house ornaments, bees, ladybugs, Jenny Birds, Gnomes, a few cats, dogs, Crazy Cat Ladies, Wacky Doggie Mommies, and my new Fashionista Llama Ornaments too!


Note - you will need to pre-schedule your tour and pre-pay for your tickets. Click the link below for details! Also - this is a no cash event. Payment for items is by credit or debit card only.

60th Anniversary of the Decorators’ Show House and Gardens

Saturday, April 24 - Sunday, May 9, 2021.

Tickets are on sale now for public tours of the The Columns on Meridian located at 5417 North Meridian Street, Indianapolis, IN

Plan your tour at:  showhouseindy.org




No comments: