Monday, April 24, 2017

Next event (and last until fall): Indiana Fiber and Music Festival


Cheesy Cat Ornaments

Old McOinker Family
Ham, Old McOinker and the piglets
My last show until fall is this weekend at the Indiana Fiber and Music Festival in Clarksville, Indiana. I will once again have a full complement of my whimsical felted critters and also a few of my (vintage) handmade baskets made by me.

Admission is free to this event. This is my only show in southern Indiana in 2017!

For more information:

Hope to see you there! 





               
          Monster w/ a feather in his Hat Ornament







Monsters of all sorts.....        











And a barnyard full of farm animals too!!

Chickette Ornaments



Bison Ornaments

              
         Llama Ornament

Goat Ornaments

Cow Ornament

No comments: