Wednesday, June 07, 2017

Summer 2017 update....

Now that my Spring show schedule is complete, I am gearing up for my fall and Holiday shows this summer....But first, I decided to complete my 'big room switch' at my house that I started in 2016...I shuffled 4 rooms in my house (2 bedrooms, my office and my yarn/craft room). Of course, the yarn/craft room is the last one to be sorted and organized and that's my next task before I can start knitting again! My goal is to be knitting again next week!! Lots of Halloween items are on the list this year too since I have a few shows before the end of October....

I will post my Fall/Holiday show schedule as I get confirmations (which should be soon for many of them). Confirmed so far are:

Fiber Show at Sauder Village in Ohio
Holiday Boutique, Indianapolis
Center Grove Craft Fair, Greenwood, IN
Mack's Merry Market, Terre Haute, IN



I will post details and links here and on my FB page as the events are listed...




No comments: