Tuesday, July 03, 2018

Summer 2018



B.F. Toad in a sweater vest

     Spring.....(we never really had Spring weather here in Indiana this year...went directly from Winter to Summer)...shows are now complete and I am working on securing all of the dates for my Fall and Holiday shows....I will post updates as I get acceptances from the shows...I will also post the event pages for the shows I am doing on my Facebook page so you can check there as well...



I already have one show confirmed for August - The Red Geranium Artisan Market on August 18th from 9 am - 3 pm in Noblesville, IN. 
  Click here for more information: Red Geranium Artisan Market

I am also working on a few new ornaments including a plethora of llamas and alpacas with various costumes, additions to the McOinker family - Sowly FINALLY makes her debut  and so do the Mini McOinkers, and another Bunny is in the works too (based on a Richard Scarry character).

Here is a peek at Sowly McOinker...
Sowly McOinker
Also, my new toads in sweater vests and froggies with scarves (AKA B.F. Toad and L.L. Froggy respectively) are hopping out of my studio almost as fast as I am making them!
L.L.Froggy's with scarves
I will have all these and more at my shows this fall, but if you can't wait that long, just email me or contact me thru my Facebook page via DM...


Happy Summer Everyone


No comments: